* Its time to legislate ACSSO media release (288.03 kB) July 23, 2012
* Letter from ACSSO President, Peter Garrigan, to parents and communities at every Victorian government school re Federal Funding and Gonski Report ACSSO Media Release re Gonski Report (106.97 kB)
* Public School parents appeal to the Prime Minister for a fairer deal for public schools in the Gonski Review of Federal Funding Radio Commercial (176.35 kB)
* June 3, 2012 ACSSO (Australian Council of State School Organisations) ACSSO Media Release re Gonski Report (106.97 kB) - "Gonski needs urgent action - legislation required"
* "I Give a Gonski" - Facebook
School Speed Limits
"School day" speed limits were introduced across the State starting in October 2003. These speed limits are clearly signposted. So watch out for the speed limit signs near schools, slow down and obey the school rules.
School speed limits apply outside every school in Victoria to increase safety for our most vulnerable road users - children.